- A. O. Celebi, Mityushev V. V.; Schwarz problem for bi-analytic functions in multiply connected domains; CVEE, Vol.60, 566 – 582, 2015.
- A. O. Celebi, V. K. Kalantarov; Decay of solutions and structural stability for the coupled Kuramoto-Sivashinsky-Ginzburg-Landau equations; Appl. Anal. Vol.94, 2342 – 2354, 2015.
- K.İlhan İkeda,
''Basic Properties of the Non-Abelian Global Reciprocity Map'', Mathematics in the 21st Century, Springer Proceedings in Mathematics& Statistics Volume 98, 2015, pp 45-92.
- O.Esen and H. Gümral, (2015) "Tulczyjew's Triplet for Lie Groups II: Dynamics" (in review)
- O.Esen and H. Gümral, (2015) "Reductions of Dynamics on Second Iterated Bundles of Lie Groups" (in review)
- A. O. Celebi, U.Aksoy; Polyharmonic Robin problem for complex linear partial differential equations, CVEE, Vol. 59; 1679-1695, 2014.
- A. O. Celebi, M. Kaya; Global attractors for the regularized Benard problem; Appl. Anal. Vol 93,1989-2001, 2014.
- A. O. Celebi, V.K. Kalantarov; Decay of solutions and structural stability for the coupled Kuramoto- Sivashinsky- Ginzburg-Landau equations; (to be published in Appl. Anal)
- O.Esen and H.Gümral,"Tulczyjew's Triplet for Lie Groups I: Trivializations and Reductions", Journal of Lie Theory , "24",1115-1160 pp.
- A.Papadopoulos,M. Nadar,F. Kizilaslan; Classical and Bayesian estimation of P(Y<X) Kumaraswamy's distribution; Journal of Statistical Computation and Simulation 01/2014I 84(7):1505-1529.
- Sönmez, O., Ünlü, Y., m-Potent Elements in Order-Preserving Transformation Semigroups and Ordered Trees, Communications in Algebra, 42/1 (2014) 332--342.
- A. O. Celebi, U. Aksoy; Boundary Value Problems for Higher Order Complex Lineer Partial Differential Equations, Interactions between real and complex analysis: Proceedings of 20th ICFIDCAA; Editors: Le Hung Son, Wolfgang Tutschke, pp. 303-331, 2013.
- A.Papadopoulos,M. Nadar,F. Kizilaslan; Statistical analysis for Kumaraswamy's distribution based on record data; 2013, vol 54, issue 2, pages 355-369.
- K.İlhan İkeda;"On the non-abelian global class field theory" Anneles mathematiques du Quebec, 37 (2), 2013, pp.129-172.
- O. Esen and H.Gümral (2012), Geometry of plasma dynamics II: Lie algebra of Hamiltonian vector fields, (accepted),
Geometry of plasma dynamics II : Lie algebra of Hamiltonian vetor fields, J. Geom. Mech., Vol 4, No
3, (2012), 239-269. (you may see
- A. O. Celebi, U. Aksoy; Dirichlet problem for generalized inhomogenous poly-harmonic equation in an annular domain, CVEE, Vol. 57, 229-241,2012 (dedicated to R. P. Gilbert on his 80th birthday)
- K.İlhan İkeda 2-boyutlu Langlands karsiliklilik ilkesi: M. M. Kapranov'un çalismasi üzerine notlar, Fizik Dünyası Dergisi, Ankara Üniversitesi, Cilt 1 (1), 2012, 1-7
- O. Esen and H.Gümral, Lifts, Jets and Reduced Dynamics, Int. J. of Geom. Meth. in Mod. Phys. 8 (2011) 331–344.
- E. Abadoğlu and H. Gümral, Poisson Structures for Aristotelian Model of Three-Body Motion, J. Phys. A: Math. And Theor. (2011) in pres.
- A.O. Celebi,
S. Gur, V. K. Kalantarov; Structural stability and decay estimates for marine riser equations, Mathematical and Computer Modeling, Vol.54, 3182 – 3188, 2011.
- A.O. Celebi, U. Aksoy; A hierarchy of singular integral operators for mixed boundary value problems Proceedings of A. Razmadze Mathematical Institute, Vol.156, 1 – 15, 2011. (for academician N. Muskhelishvili)
- A. Papadopoulos (with M Nadar), Bayesian Analysis for the Burr Type XII Distribution Based on Record Values, Statistica, No 4, 2011
Papadopoulos, Prediction of the next eartquake in te Mexican subduction zone and NFZ using the predictive distribution, Geofisica Internacional, 50-2:191-197, (2011)
- K. İlhan İkeda and Erol Serbest, Non-abelian local reciprocity law, Manuscripta Mathematica, Volume 132, Numbers 1-2 / (2010) 19-49
- K. İlhan İkeda and Erol Serbest, Ramification theory in non-abelian local class field theory, Acta Aritmetica, 144 (2010), 373-393
- Hasan Gümral, Geometry of Plasma Dynamics I: Group of Canonical Diffeomorphisms, J. Math. Phys. 51 (2010)
- H.Gümral, Kanonik Dönüşümler Grubu ve Plazma Dinamiği, “XVI. Ulusal Mekanik Kongresi-bildiriler-“ (Yayına hazırlayanlar: A.Y. Aköz, H. Engin, Ü. Gülçat, A. Hacınlıyan) (Nisan 2010) 631-649.
- H.Gümral, Existence of Hamiltonian Structure in 3D, Adv. in Dyn. Sys. and Appl., 5 (2010) 159-171.
- H.Gümral, Yavuz Nutku, “Anılarla/With Memories Yavuz Nutku”, (Yayına hazırlayan: Yılmaz Akyıldız) Uygulamalı Matematik Enstitüsü, ODTÜ (Ankara, 2010) 3-16.
- K. Saygılı,
Trkalian fields and Radon transformation, J. Math. Phys. Vol 51 (2010)
- A. O. Celebi (with U. Yuksel), Solution of initial value problems of Cauchy – Kovalevsky type in the space of generalized monogenic functions, Adv. Appl. Clifford Alg., Vol. 20, 427 – 444, 2010.
- A. O. Celebi (with U. Aksoy), Mixed boundary value problems for higher – order complex partial differential equations, Analysis, Vol. 30, 157 – 169, 2010.
- A. O. Celebi (with U. Aksoy), A survey on the boundary value problems for complex partial differential equations, ADSA (Advances in Dynamical Systems and Applications), Vol. 5, Nr.2, 133 – 158, 2010.
E. Abadoğlu and E. Ortaçgil, Intrinsic characteristic classes of a local Lie group, Portugal. Math. (N.S.), Vol.67, 4, 2010, pp. 453-483.
- Ender Abadoğlu and Hasan Gümral, Bi-Hamiltonian structure in Frenet-Serret frame Physica D, 239 (2009), 526-530
- Itır Moğultay, A symmetric error estimate for Galerkin approximations of time dependent Navier-Stokes equations in two dimensions (with Todd Dupont), Math. of Computation 78 (2009) 1919-1927
- K. İlhan İkeda, Generalized Fesenko reciprocity map (with Erol Serbest), St. Petersbburg Math. J. Vol. 20, No 4, (2009), 593-624
- K. İlhan İkeda, Fesenko Reciprocity map (with Erol Serbest), St. Petersbburg Math. J. Vol 20, No 3, (2009), 407-445
- Mithat İdemen, A new method to compute the spreading resistance by Tikhonov regularization (with Ali Alkumru), Int. J. of Electronics and Comm. 63, (2009), 562-568
- Mustafa Polat, Global attractor for a modified Swift-Hohenberg equation Computers math. With Appl. 57 (2009), 62-66
- Mustafa Polat, Okay Çelebi, Global attractors for Navier-Stokes-Voight equations in an unbounded domain (with Varga Kalantarov), Applicable Analysis Vol. 88, No 3, (2009), 381-392
- Okay Çelebi, Existence of weak solutions of the g-KElvin-Voight equation (with Meryem Kaya), Math. And Computer Modelling, 49 (2009) 497-504
- Mustafa Polat, Global attractors for a generalized 2D parabolic system in an unbounded domain, Applicable Analysis Vol. 88, No 1, (2009), 63-74
- Mustafa Polat, Okay Çelebi, Global attractor for the 3D viscous Cahn-Hillard equations in an unbounded domain (with N. Çalışkan) Vol. 88, No 8, Applicable Analysis (2009), 1157-1171
- Okay Çelebi, Neumann problem for generalized Poisson and bi – Poisson equations (with Umit Aksoy) Further Progress in Analysis, Proceedings of the 6th International ISAAC Congress 2007, Ankara, World Scientific, (2009), Paper 311 – 320
- Okay Çelebi, Neumann problem for generalized n – Poisson equations (with Umit Aksoy) JMAA, Vol.357 (2009) 438 – 446,
- Vladimir Tolstykh, Infinitely generated free nilpotent groups: completeness of the automorphism groups, Math. Proc. Camb. Phil. Soc., 147, (2009) 541--566
- Ender Abadoğlu, Klein geometries, parabolic geometries and differential equations of finite type (with E. Ortaçgil and F. Öztürk), Journal of Lie Theory, Volume 18, Number 1 (2008) pp. 67-82
- Mithat İdemen, Influence of motion on the edge-diffraction (with Ali Alkumru), Prog. in Electromagnetic Research B Vol6, (2008), 153-168
- Okay Çelebi, Schwarz problem for higher – order complex elliptic partial differential equations (with Umit Aksoy), Integral Transforms and Special Functions Vol. 19, (2008) pp.413 – 428
- Okay Çelebi, Structural stability for the double diffusive convective Brinkman equations (with D. Ugurlu and V. Kalantarov) , Appl. Anal. Vol. 87 (2008), pp. 933 – 942
- Kamuran Saygılı, Topological massive Abelian gauge theory, Int. J. of Modern Phys. A Vol. 23, No. 13, (2008) 2015-2035
- Mithat İdemen, Special theory of relativity and universal boundary conditions on unifromly moving surfaces, 12th Int. Con. On Math. Methods in Electromagnetic Theory (2008) Odesa-Ukraine
2007 and Before
- Kamuran Saygılı, Topologically massive gauge theory: A Lorentzian solution, Int. J. of Modern Phys. A Vol. 22, No: 16&17, (2007), 2961-2976
- Vladimir Tolstykh, Interpreting the arithmetic in Thomson's group F (with Valery Bardakov) J. Pure and Applied Algebra, 211 (2007) 633-637
- Erdoğan S. Şuhubi, Explicit determination of isovector fields of equivalence groups for balance equations of arbitrary order-Part II, Int. J. of Engineering Science, Vol 43, (2005) 1-15
- Erdoğan S. Şuhubi and Saadet Seher Özer, Flow of a second grade fluid through a cylindrical permeable tube, Applied Math and Comp. 179 (2006), 672-687
- Erdoğan S. Şuhubi, Equivalence groups for balance equations of arbitrary order-Part I Int. J. of Engineering Science, 42 (2004) 1729-1751
- Erdoğan S. Şuhubi, Equivalence transformations for first order balance equations (with Saadet Seher Özer) Int. J. of Engineering Science 42, (2004) 1305-1324
- Erdoğan S. Şuhubi, Equivalence groups for first order balance equations and applications to electromagnetism (with Saadet Seher Özer) Theoretical and Math. Phys. 137(2) (2003), 1590-1597
- Mithat İdemen, Relativistic scattering of a plane-wave by a uniformly moving half-plane (with Ali Alkumru), IEEE trans. on Antennas and propagation, Vol 54 No:11, (2006)
- Vladimir Tolstykh, On the palindromic and primitive widths of a free group (with Valery Bardakov and Vladimir Shpilrain), J. of Algebra 285 (2005), 574-585
- Vladimir Tolstykh, The palindromic width of a free product of groups (with Valery Bardakov), J. Aust. Math. Soc. 81 (2006), 199-208
- Vladimir Tolstykh, On the Bergman property for the automorphism groups of relatively free groups, J. London Math. Soc. (2) 73, (2006), 669-680
- Vladimir Tolstykh, Infinite-dimensional linear groups have finite width, Sibirsk. Mat. Zh., 47, (2006), 1160--1166
- Vladimir Tolstykh, The automorphism groups of relatively free groups of infinite rank, Vestnik Novosibirskogo gosudarstvennogo uni. 6, (2006) 24-48
- Vladimir Tolstykh, What does the automorphism group of a free abelian group $A$ know about A? Contemp. Math. 380, (2005), 283--296