Seminars and Conferences
*: participation with invited talks, lectures or anouncements
1. *Hamiltonyen Parçacıkların Kinetik Denklemleri I, XVI. Ulusal Mekanik
Kongresi, Erciyes Universitesi, 22-26 Haziran 2009, Kayseri.
2. *Üç Boyutta iki-Hamiltonlu Yapının Varlığı, 9. Dinamik Sistemler
Çalıştayı, Izmir Üniversitesi, 18-19 Haziran 2009, İzmir.
3. Geometry of Vlasov-Poisson Equations, Seminars at Department of
Physics and Institute For Fusion Studies, Sep. 21, 2001, University of
Texas at Austin, USA.
4. Symplectic Geometry of Incompressible Flows, talk at NEEDS 2000,
June 29-July 7, Gökova, Turkey.
5. Geometric Mechanics, seminar at Physics Department of Boğaziçi University,
Dec. 15, 1999, Istanbul.
6. International Conference on New Applications of Multisymplectic Geometry,
Sep. 20-24, 1999, Universidad de Salamanca, Spain.
7. Neo-Klasik Mekanik, Geometrik Mekanik başlıklı iki çağrılı konuşma
12. Ulusal Matematik Kongresi, 6-10 Eylül, 1999, İnönü University,
8. Hydrodynamical Invariants and Jacobi Structures, talk at IX. Regional
Conference on Mathematical Physics, Aug. 9-14, 1999, Feza
Gürsey Institute, Istanbul.
9. Fen fakültesi öğrencilerine Feza Gürsey Enstitüsünü tanıtıcı konuşma,
4 Haz. 1999, _Istanbul Üniversitesi, Vezneciler.
10. Lectures on Symplectic Geometry, in: Research semester on Geometry
and Integrability, Feb. 15-June 15, 1999, Feza Gürsey Institute,
11. Colloqium on Geometry and Integrability, at Physics Departments of
Middle East Technical University (Feb 11, 1999), Bilkent University
(Feb 11, 1999) and Bogazici University (Feb 18, 1999).
12. Poisson Geometry and Time-dependent Motions, seminars at Mathematics
Department of Boğaziçi University (Nov 3, 1998) and, Physics
Department of Istanbul Technical University (Nov. 12, 1998), Istanbul.
13. Research semester on Seiberg-Witten monopoles and M-theory, summer,
1998, Feza Gürsey Institute, Istanbul, Turkey.
14. 6th Gökova Conference on Geometry and Topology, May 25-30, 1998,
15. Geometrik Mekaniğin Yapısı, Sicimler, Zarlar ve Dualite Simetrileri
Kış Okulunda yapılan konuşma, 19-23 Ocak 1998, _Izzet Baysal Üniversitesi,
16. A time-extended Hamiltonian formalism, talk at VIII. Regional Conference
on Mathematical Physics, June 27-July 4, 1997, Yerevan, Armenia.
17. General Helicity conservation, talk at Anatolian Lectures on Dynamical
Systems, June 15-19, 1997, Department of Mathematics, Middle
East Technical University, Ankara, Turkey.
18. Workshop on Turbulence Modelling and Vortex dynamics, Sep. 2-6,
1996, Istanbul Technical University, Macka, Istanbul, Turkey.
19. Poisson geometrisi, Fizikte Geometri ve Topoloji Kış Okulunda yapılan
konuşma, 29 Ocak-2 Şuubat 1996, _Izzet Baysal Üniversitesi, Bolu, Türkiye.
20. Variational and local methods in the study of Hamiltonian systems,
24-28 October, 1994 (with certicate) ICTP, Trieste, Italy.
21. Research workshops on Mathematical Ecology (May 26-29, 1993) and,
Pattern Formation and Lattice Gas Automata (Jun 7-12, 1993) at
Fields Institute, Waterloo, Canada.
22. N-bileşenli Kodama denklemlerinin iki-Hamiltonlu yapısı, VI. Diferansiyel
Denklemler Sempozyumu’nda yapılan konuşma, 28-29 Eylül, 1992,
Ankara Üniversitesi, Fen Fakültesi, Ankara, Türkiye.
23. International Workshop on Geometry and Arithmetic, July 19-Aug 1,
1992, Akdeniz University, Antalya, Turkey.
24. Poisson structures and 2-monopole problem, talk at Dynamics Days,
June 19-20, 1992, Department of Mathematics, Middle East Technical
University, Ankara, Turkey.
25. 1st Gökova Conference on Geometry and Topology: Low Dimensional
Topologies, May 25-29, 1992, Akyaka-Gokova, Turkey.
26. 2-monopole problem, talk at V. Regional Conference on Mathematical
Physics, Dec 15-22, 1991 Trakya University, Edirne, Turkey.
27. 3-boyutta korunum yasaları için bir yöntem, V. Diferansiyel Denklemler
Sempozyumu’nda yapılan konuşma, 25-27 Eylül, 1991, Anadolu
Üniversitesi, Eskişehir, Türkiye.
28. I. International Colloquium on Recent Developments in Theoretical
Physics, May 27-31, 1991, Trakya University, Edirne, Turkey.
29. Multi-Hamiltonian structure of hydrodynamic type equations, talk at
NATO-Advanced Research Workshop: Singular Limits of Dispersive
Waves, July 7-12, 1991, ENS-Lyon, France.
30. Poisson structure of 3-dimensional dynamical systems, seminar at
Physics Department, March 28, 1991, Middle East Technical University,
31. Summer School on High Energy Physics and Cosmology, June 18-July
28, 1990 Trieste, ICTP, Italy.
32. Trieste Conference on Topological Methods in Quantum Field Theory,
June 11-15, 1990, ICTP, Trieste, Italy.
33. Recent Developments in Quantum Electrodynamics and Quantum Optics,
NATO-ASI, Augost 14-26, 1989, Boğaziçi Univ. Istanbul, Turkey.
34. Partially Integrable Nonlinear Evolution Equations and Their Physical
Applications, NATO-ASI, March 21-30, 1989 Centre de Physique, Les
Houches, Haute-Savoie, France